PAYING 50%-110%+ of Overstreet Guide for:
ACTION #1-252 • ADVENTURE #40-250 • AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1-50 • CAPTAIN AMERICA #1-78 • DETECTIVE #1-250 • E.C. COMICS (VARIOUS TITLES) • FANTASTIC FOUR #1-50 • FLASH COMICS #1-150 • MARVEL MYSTERY #1-92 • MORE FUN #1-107 • PHANTOM LADY #13-23 • PLANET #1-72 • SHOWCASE #1-24 • X-MEN #1-143 • & many more!
PAYING TOP DOLLAR FOR ORIGINAL COMIC ART! 1890's - PRESENT!We enjoy buying everything from Alex Raymond (Flash Gordon, etc.) to Prince Valiant to Marvel [esp. Steve Ditko, & Jack Kirby, (Covers, Complete Stories as well as inside pages)] to the Splash of Archie #1! We like buying $50 - $50,000+ ‘ART PIECES’!, BUT, WE'LL BUY 'ANY & ALL' ORIGINAL ARTWORK FOR A GENEROUS PRICE!
Some Notable Credentials:
- 30+ YEARS BUYING/SELLING COMICS
- SPECIAL ADVISOR TO BOB OVERSTREET
- WE TRAVEL WORLD-WIDE & CAN BUY BY MAIL
- WE PAY IMMEDIATELY!
- 100% POSITIVE EBAY FEEDBACK
- GREAT REPUTATION OF BEING FAIR AND HONEST IN THE BUSINESS... ASK ANYONE!
You Don't have to Worry About...
- No auction-house trickery, loss of control
- No waiting, 'buy-back' or selling fees
- You don't need to know grading or comics
- We don't require a full inventory of your collection
- You don't have to worry about us 'cherry-picking' your collection
- We truly do, 'LIKE-IT-ALL'!
If You're Thinking About Selling to us...
Here's some information that'd be helpful to have handy...
- Your name, general location, phone and/or email (if available)
- Content and size of your collection
- Ex: A few hundred comics or so, mostly super-hero 1960s, etc.
- Some of the 'highlights' or scope of your collection
- Ex: Spider-Man #2, 14 + Avengers #4 in decent-shape, etc...
- Inventory list(s) and/or images (if available)
- Not required, but always helpful if you already have...
Buying Pulps (1890’s — 1990’s)We particularly enjoy buying stuff like: Weird Tales, Shadow, Spider, Doc Strange, Horror Stories, Terror Tales, G-8, Operator 5, Astounding, Amazing, Tales of Magic & Mystery, Thrill Book, as well, as (miscellaneous) Science Fiction, Aviation, Romance, Western, etc. We're interested in almost all pulps - regardless of condition!
Buying Magazines (1890's - 1970's primarily)
Wanted: Everything from Movie Mags to Warrens (Creepy, Eerie, Famous Mysteries, etc.) - Horror Mags, to Marvel Superhero Magazines! Also Fanzines etc.
Buying Expensive Posters
Frankenstein, King Kong, etc. - Serious Money Paid for 'the goodies'.
$100 - $10,000+ FINDERS' FEES PAID OVER THE RECENT YEARS!...
(For 'info' leading to a deal) Just turn me to on a deal (that I am not working on), and I will pay you a 5% - 15% FINDERS' FEE (which can 'add-up' to 'real good money'), if I get the Books! (Or original art, pulps, etc.) -This Means that if you get me a $5,000 deal, I will give you a $250 - $750 fee; a $20,000 deal nets you a $1,000 - $3,000 fee; & so forth. OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS, I'VE HAPPILY PAID TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS! - So, give me a call (or E-mail); turn me onto a deal (or deals!). "The Reward" is just a phone call/E-mail away! • NO HASSLE • NO NONSENSE • & WE'RE READY!